The next trip Clyde made was last week. He was pleased to find the roof shingled and even though he walked by it several times, he didn't notice the siding right away! We had a good chuckle out of that. I also noticed in the picture that our front door and sidelites were on as well.
The roof was a lot lighter than I remembered from the chip we had to choose from. Tammy reminded me that the angle of the sun had a lot to do with that. Also the shingles they put on roofs now a days have a sparkle element in them to reflect the sun. I know the chip I selected was darker than this though!
This week, they are starting the drywall. This and the painting are the most tedious according to the project manager. It is exciting that they are this far along. We still don't have any estimated date that they will be finished. We tried to pin down the project manager as to a time but he said he really didn't want to guess because the homeowners usually hold him to that estimate. So that's the news for now.
1 comment:
Looks great!
Post a Comment